Kapitus is seeking an experienced Process Engineer who can analyze operational business processes for continuous improvement. The Process Engineer will be responsible for delivering recommendations on how to maintain workflow, staffing levels and lower costs. The process engineer will interface with technology & development to solve problems, improve servicing, and implement new solutions.
- Analyze workflows within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together. Understand process capabilities through critical data analysis and in depth understanding of the product flow. Develop and modify workflow, reduce waste, utilizing Lean best practices. Drive the transition of a process from concept to pilot to production.
- Analyze and optimize service processes to achieve world-class quality levels. Champion continuous improvement projects to maximize capacity, capability using 5S and Lean capabilities.
- Responsible for diagnosing issues found during the service process and drive corrective action back to techniques such as Ishikawa, Five Why (5W), etc.
- Create an analytical process that justifies business decisions. Analyze data from various sources to identify trends in build quality and efficiency. Develop robust and clear data collection, visualization, and analysis tools. Enable data driven operational and decisions through predictive insights using software such as Tableau and create a KPI monitoring solution.
- Create and maintain Service Instructions, and associated processes. Develop and train service associates, and document rework procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline required (Master's Preferred)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- 5+ years in quality or business process engineering
- Experience developing and improving process with a track record (Service Environment Preferred)
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control and its application
- Exceptional capacity for managing simultaneous activities, competing priorities and challenges
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with team and peers within a technology and financial organization. This includes excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we can provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 15 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.