Are you customer-obsessed, data oriented, technologically curious, and confident in translating data into stories that will delight SMBs through the Kapitus customer experience? Kapitus is seeking an experienced, talented, and motivated Product Insights Lead to join our customer experience team. The customer experience organization is dedicated to improving the Kapitus customer’s ability to do business successfully by leveraging both internal and external processes and technology. Our team’s mission is to constantly challenge the status quo and drive innovation across the customer experience lifecycle.
You will join an expanding team which monitors and measures Kapitus customers’ experiences end-to-end and will present business recommendations to drive changes, to solve identified issues, and drive innovation. You will own and contribute to studies that identify industry, experience, and technology trends, which will help define our roadmap. Leveraging your technical skills, you will apply a variety of methodologies to drive studies across multiple channels, geographies, and departments, collaborating with senior business leaders in developing and improving the experience of using Kapitus to grow a brand.
What You’ll Do
- Own and execute end-to-end analysis including the scoping, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior leadership. Work backwards to design tech assessments, deep dives and research to understand technology and underlying systems. Create/refine merchant personas and the merchant lifecycle.
- Collaborate with our technical services to plan, design, and develop a portfolio of tools, and systems for data collection and analysis, as well as root cause potential customer experience barriers or gaps.
- Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies, and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help Kapitus improve our customer experience.
- Lead large and complex studies, including scope alignment with business leaders, design, data collection and analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior management worldwide.
- Build strong relations with internal stakeholders to understand priorities, define our roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on studies and actions to implement product and service solutions.
- Tell compelling stories leveraging multiple touchpoints across the customer engagement lifecycle that drive new/enhanced customer experiences. Plan and deliver customer insights by working backwards from customer needs, for example: scoping each unique effort, design, data collection/data analysis, tech assessment/analysis, and providing recommendations which are presented to senior leadership.
- Identify, track, and monitor industry/experience trends and drivers of customer satisfaction. Develop new tools, methodologies, and/or standards for measuring customer experience.
- 7+ years of experience, OR 5 years of experience plus master’s degree, in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience informing digital product development in an agile environment
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Fintech/banking expertise helpful
- Experience working with Small to Medium sized businesses, B2C and B2B environments a plus
- Experience in areas such as marketing, brand management, advertising, or market research
- Understanding of the reasons for architecture decisions behind a product or feature
- Strong, data-driven business and technical judgment
- Able to make the case for a technology product and can influence teams to dedicate resources
- Ability to distill informal business requirements into problem definitions, dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives.
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen.
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions.
- Excellent English writing skills; able to produce and finalize complex documents
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we can provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 15 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.