Equipment Finance Sales Administrator will be responsible for general sales upkeep. This involves updating statuses in a timely manner inputting new leads and opportunities as received and submitting deals to Equipment Finance lenders. The position will also be responsible for responding to Sales Partners and any referral sources including ISO’s, MRP’s, Direct Sales reps with any initial additional needed to submit, as well as any closing stips at the end of the sales process. Equipment Finance Sales Administrator will perform an initial credit review of the client.
- Review and update existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met
- Maintain active merchant database
- Initial Desking (Pulling Credit, Paynet, SOS) with recommendation of where we should submit, or decline.
- Process Management and SF Status Updating with Document organization and upload.
- Contract Generation and closing stips if needed
- Ensuring all funding application packages are complete with the appropriate documentations and signatures.
- Adhering to Kapitus compliance policies and procedures regarding all external communication and documentation
- A comprehensive understanding of the Kapitus Equipment Finance product offering
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or equivalent business experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry or in an administrative role is preferred
- Basic knowledge of in leasing and/or financial service products is preferred
- Ability to work independently while exercising good judgment and willingness to make decisions in keeping with operational rules, regulations, and processes