As a Systems Administrator IV at Kapitus, you will be focused on helping our company scale through the effective use of Microsoft 365 services. This will help us continue to help small business owners get access to capital so they can make payroll during tough times, scale to meet market demands, and making large purchases to scale their operations.
What You’ll Do
This role is a blend of strategy and tactical execution that will give you endless opportunities to take on new responsibilities, learn new skills, and mentor others. Your teammates will be distributed throughout North America and Chennai.
- Build and maintain automation to manage cloud infrastructure, server instances, and on-premises networks.
- Lead continuous enhancement and administration of Microsoft 365 Products.
- Provide strategic guidance on Disaster Recovery and Failover for corporate infrastructure.
- Engage with Devops to build a cohesive strategy around EIM.
- Enhance our UEM strategy and MDM practices.
- Update the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
- Contribute to our living knowledgebase of technical documentation.
- Help define and measure KPIs to communicate and maintain health of services.
- Serve as escalation point for Microsoft 365 related SEV1 and SEV2 issues.
- While you won’t have any direct reports, you may coach and mentor other employees.
You are an internally motivated administrator, automation and simplicity are firmly rooted in the way you think and work. Passion for your craft will go a long way in making you successful in this role.
- The thought of inherent ambiguity and solving complex problems genuinely excites you. You have an experimental mindset that spurs you to test ideas and validate assumptions using data.
- A genuine love for technology drives you to design and implement great solutions. You understand that for solutions to be successful, they have to meet real needs and drive meaningful business value.
- You have great communication and collaboration skills, an innate sense of curiosity, and an obsession with delivering solutions that bring end-users’ joy.
- You are dedicated to working with less experienced systems administrators to help them grow as individual contributors
- Over the past 8+ years you’ve been busy designing and implementing best-in-class instances of Microsoft 365 services, possibly for a financial service or fintech company.
- There is a good chance that you have your MCSE or Enterprise Administrator Expert certification. Background with AWS or Atlassian products is a plus.
- People Management experience preferred
- Fluency in English is required.
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
We’ve spent the past 15 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.