The Partner Relationship Manager I is responsible for maintaining and growing partnerships with independent sales organizations (ISOs) and Referral Partners. The Partner Relationship Manager I will communicate daily with all partners on their sales pipeline, ensuring that all offers sent from Kapitus are communicated effectively, followed up on, and adjusted based on the need of the customer of said partner. The Partner Manager I will facilitate contract generation for partners and work through the entire sales process with partners until funding. Primary methods of communication are email and phone.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships with Independent Sales Organization’s (“ISO’s”) operating within the SME alternative financing space.
- Maintain industry and client presence via all means of communication – meetings, calls, video conferencing, e-mails.
- Support VP to develop and maintain a solid deal pipeline each week to ensure that monthly sales quota is met.
- Deliver exceptional customer service across the client portfolio on a day-to-day basis – escalate issues to VP as and when necessary.
- Strong ability to track and manage upwards of 30 prospects at different stages of the sale cycle.
- Build and leverage internal Kapitus network (underwriting, legal, direct sales, renewals, customer service etc.) to accelerate deal flow and sales execution.
- Onboard and integrate new ISO’s under ISO and Merchant Referral Program (“MRP”) whilst adhering to Kaptius’ pre-defined on-boarding criteria. Pay close attention to compliance related risks during on-boarding process – escalate discrepancies to VP immediately.
- Become well-versed in Kapitus’ product and solution offering. Promote products to ISO’s as part of regular customer interactions.
- Adhere to business compliance, credit, and legal risk policies / procedures at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated individual who can thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent time management, ability to multitask and prioritize workflow.
- Able to work independently and within in a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferably 3+ years in a similar role; and
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Proficient in Excel, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office
Kapitus is one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we can provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it’s needed.
We’ve spent the past 14 years building a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning. Our company is fast paced, teammates need to be self-directed and have an internal motivation to do the right thing, even when the right thing takes a lot of hard work.
We show our teammates our appreciation by offering great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growth.